Effective as of Nov 1, 2011
Ballopener.com is dedicated to protecting
consumer privacy. This Policy explains how we collect, use, and disclose
information about you while you use this website. Your use of this website or purchase
of ballopener.com products or services constitutes acceptance of this Policy.
1. Your Personal Information - During your use of ballopener.com, we may ask you to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier, aid us in informing you of product availability and aid us in completing your transactions. It is your choice whether to provide personal information, unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be available, and you will be unable to make any transactions through the site.
2. Use of Your Personal Information - We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web site. We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
3. Emails from us - We may send email or other communications, when applicable, containing information about future or existing products or other matters that we believe will interest you. We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent or abuse the customer email list.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(a) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to complete transactions, we must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer, a third-party credit verification company, the product handler, and the delivery service.
(b) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to our legal counsel.
5. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the contest rules supersede this policy, regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
6. Other Web sites - The Web site may contain links to other Web sites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another Web site or Internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for, or control over, those other sites or resources or, their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
7. Email Opt Out - You have the opportunity to opt out of email marketing at the time of purchase. If you desire to cease receiving emails from us regarding future or existing products that we offer email us at email@example.com
8. Policy Changes - To accommodate for updates on ballopener.com and legal developments, we have discretion to modify this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. The most current version of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. It is your responsibility to check the date of this policy and review any modifications since the last version.